Questions in which these concepts are embedded:
1. What is the relationship of art to nature?
2. Under what circumstances can a work of art be said to exist?
3. When is an object beautiful?
4. Are there criteria for distinguishing good works of art from bad ones?
5. Is there a way of deciding, when there are varying interpretations of a work of art, which one is correct? (or is there such a thing as correct interpretation?)
6. Are the criteria of value the same for different types of art works (painting, literature, music, architecture)? If not, how and why do they differ?
7. Has art anything to do with morality, or with truth?